- Bachelor of Science, Political Science, University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Irvine Extension
Awards & Certifications
- Notary Public
Maggie Allen-Reimers has over 20 years of experience in the legal field. Maggie assists our attorneys with the preparation and filing of various legal documents and pleadings including e-filings in state, federal, and appellate courts. Maggie is familiar with state and federal court rules and procedures, electronic legal research, as well as the preparation of the various forms required by the federal and state taxing authorities. She handles calendaring, case management, correspondence with clients and various agencies, and assists attorneys with pre-trial preparations. Maggie is also a notary public commissioned by the State of California.
Maggie’s early exposure to the legal field was when she interned at the Attorney General’s Office in the Marshall Islands. She also worked for law office of the late Paul Garber, and thereafter for Busch and Taylor, and she has worked for the Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor, LLP since it was formed in 1993.
- National Association of Legal Assistants (N.A.L.A.)
- Orange County Paralegal Association (O.C.P.A.)
- American Alliance of Paralegals Inc.
- National Notary Association
- Notary Public commissioned by the State of California