- Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M.), New York University
- Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Minor in Risk Management, Cum Laude, Georgia State University
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of California
Dennis Nguyen joined the Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor, LLP in 2022. Dennis graduated with his Juris Doctor from Georgia State University College of Law in 2021 and LL.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law in 2022. Dennis is admitted to practice law in Georgia and California.
During his time at Georgia State University, Dennis represented low-income taxpayers against the IRS on a pro bono basis as a student attorney in the Philip C. Cook Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic. Dennis also worked with two nonprofit organizations on compliance with the IRS tax-exempt provisions. He served as a teaching assistant for Basic Federal Taxation of Individual Income during his third year at the law school. At New York University, Dennis studied advanced taxation coursework involving corporation, partnership, and international taxation issues.
- Orange County Bar Association – Tax Section & Young Lawyers Division Member
- ABA Individual and Family Taxation Section – Committee Member/Young Attorney Liaison
- California Lawyers Association – Tax Section Member
- Celtic Bar Association of Orange County – Member