The 2nd Annual UCI Law/Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium: Machine Intelligence and the Changing Nature of Tax Practice
December 5, 2019
This two-day conference will address how artificial intelligence and related technologies impact tax enforcement and administration, tax planning and risk management, and how such technologies can be harnessed to assist taxpayers. The program will feature leading tax practitioners, industry entrepreneurs, researchers, and government officials. The symposium will be hosted by the UCI Law Graduate Tax Program and sponsored by the Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor. Tentative schedule will be made available by the end of October.
IRS Commissioner Charles P. Rettig Will Deliver Keynote Address at Second Annual UCI-A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium
December 2, 2019
The University of California, Irvine School of Law (UCI Law) is delighted to announce that the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Charles P. Rettig, will be the keynote speaker at the Second Annual UCI-A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium at noon on February 24, 2020 on tax and artificial Intelligence. The Commissioner will discuss IRS initiatives in this area.
August 8, 2019
Program Title: Litigation Tips from the Trenches
Speaker: A. Lavar Taylor
Event: OCBA Tax Section Meeting
Date: Aug. 8, 2019
Location: OCBA, 4101 Westerly Place, Newport Beach, CA 92660
July 19, 2019
Jonathan Amitrano will be speaking at the USD School of Law – RJS LAW Tax Controversy Institute on July 19, 2019, at the University of San Diego School of Law, Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice, Theatre. He will be speaking on Ethical Considerations in IRS Collections and IRS Audits.
June 27, 2019
Mr. A. Lavar Taylor will be a panel speaker at the 2019 Chapter 7 Trustee Seminar, Central District of California, on Thursday, June 27, 2019, at 915 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1050, Los Angeles. Mr. Taylor will speak on The intersection of the new BBA Partnership Rules and the Bankruptcy Code, and other Tax Liens and Tax Issues.
- December 5, 2019 The 2nd Annual UCI Law/Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium: Machine Intelligence and the Changing Nature of Tax Practice
- December 2, 2019 IRS Commissioner Charles P. Rettig Will Deliver Keynote Address at Second Annual UCI-A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium
- August 8, 2019 A. Lavar Taylor Speaking About Litigation Tips From The Trenches
- July 19, 2019 Jonathan T. Amitrano Will Be Speaking On Ethical Considerations In Irs Collections And Irs Audits
- June 27, 2019 A. Lavar Taylor Will Be A Panelist At The 2019 Chapter 7 Trustee Seminar