March 3, 2022
We are delighted to announce the Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor, LLP are sponsoring the 4th Annual UCI Law/A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium on March 21, 20022. The topic for this symposium is The Global Tax Deal and the Changing International Tax Order. This event will feature keynote speaker, Rebecca Kysar, Counselor in the Office for Tax Policy at the U.S. Treasury Department and attendees will receive nine-hours of MCLE credit.
When: Monday, March 21 at 8:30-5:30 PM (PST)
Where: Zoom link will be sent 24 hours prior to the event.
Click here to register - https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/
- September 20, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, Will be a Panelist at the American Bar Association’s Virtual 2023 Fall Tax Meeting
- August 30, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, Recognized in 4th edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America
- August 29, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Founding Partner, Lavar Taylor, Recognized in 30th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- August 8, 2023 Jonathan Amitrano, Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, in Part Three of American Bar Association’s Four-part Webinar Series
- July 27, 2023 Jonathan Amitrano, Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Will be a Panelist at the California Society of Enrolled Agents California Tax Agencies Unlocked Virtual Event