4th Annual UCI Law/A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium
March 3, 2022
We are delighted to announce the Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor, LLP are sponsoring the 4th Annual UCI Law/A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium on March 21, 20022. The topic for this symposium is The Global Tax Deal and the Changing International Tax Order. This event will feature keynote speaker, Rebecca Kysar, Counselor in the Office for Tax Policy at the U.S. Treasury Department and attendees will receive nine-hours of MCLE credit.
When: Monday, March 21 at 8:30-5:30 PM (PST)
Where: Zoom link will be sent 24 hours prior to the event.
Click here to register - https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/
- April 25, 2023 Lisa O. Nelson, Partner with Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP, Will Be a Featured Panelist at the American Bar Association’s 2023 May Tax Meeting
- April 24, 2023 The American BarAssociation’s 2023 May Tax Meeting Will Feature Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Lawyer, Minh “Dennis” Nguyen
- April 13, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, to Be a Featured Guest Speaker at the American Bar Association’s May Meeting
- April 6, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP is Pleased to Be a Titanium Sponsor of the 2023 9th Annual Young Tax Lawyers Conference
- March 31, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Proposal Spurs Proposed Legislation Changes to EDD Levy Procedures