November 11, 2020
On November 5th, 2020 the U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® collaboratively announced the release of the “Best Law Firms” rankings. These firms are recognized for professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Only law firms with at least one lawyer recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© are eligible for a ranking. We are excited to announce that the Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor have been included in this group of prestigious law firms.
The Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor Offer Thoughts on U.S. v. Boyd - Potential Implications for U.S. Taxpayers Residing in the U.S. and Throughout the World
October 7, 2020
The Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor handle all types of tax disputes, both civil and criminal, at the administrative level and in all trial and appellate courts. The broad experience of the team’s professionals enable us to advise clients on how best to handle tax disputes, including when it’s appropriate to litigate and when it’s appropriate to settle.
- May 20, 2022 A Win for Taxpayers: The United States Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Equitable Tolling with Respect to Non-Jurisdictional Deadlines
- May 13, 2022 Did You Receive a Letter 6338 from the IRS?
- May 9, 2022 NACBA’s 30th Annual Convention
- April 18, 2022 Tax Collection and Federal Litigation Updates
- March 15, 2022 8th Annual Young Tax Lawyers Conference