January 10, 2020
A. Lavar Taylor will be a panel speaker on the program of “Current Developments in Collection Enforcement” on Friday, January 31, 2020 at the ABA’s Midyear Tax Meeting 2020 in Boca Raton, Florida.
For more information and to register, please visit: http://ow.ly/96ma50xQiYM.
- March 30, 2020 IRS Audit Statute of Limitations May Be Extended for Failure to Report Foreign Financial Activity
- March 10, 2020 The Impact of the Last Known Address Rule on United States Taxpayers
- March 5, 2020 7th Annual Young Tax Lawyers Conference
- February 20, 2020 The United States Tax Court Paves Way for Taxpayers to Escape Civil Penalties on Federal Income Tax Assessments
- January 10, 2020 A. Lavar Taylor Speaking About Current Developments in Collection Enforcement