August 8, 2019
Program Title: Litigation Tips from the Trenches
Speaker: A. Lavar Taylor
Event: OCBA Tax Section Meeting
Date: Aug. 8, 2019
Location: OCBA, 4101 Westerly Place, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Program description: The program will cover recent developments in tax controversies and litigation, including administrative developments and recent court decisions, and how these developments affect tax practitioners in their everyday practice.
Registration link will be posted here.
- March 30, 2020 IRS Audit Statute of Limitations May Be Extended for Failure to Report Foreign Financial Activity
- March 10, 2020 The Impact of the Last Known Address Rule on United States Taxpayers
- March 5, 2020 7th Annual Young Tax Lawyers Conference
- February 20, 2020 The United States Tax Court Paves Way for Taxpayers to Escape Civil Penalties on Federal Income Tax Assessments
- January 10, 2020 A. Lavar Taylor Speaking About Current Developments in Collection Enforcement