March 28, 2019
Mr. A. Lavar Taylor will be speaking at the 2019 Bankruptcy Battleground West Event on March 28, 2019, sponsored by the American Bankruptcy Institute, at Montage Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, California.
Mr. Taylor will be a panel speaker discussing The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – More Trouble for Financially Troubled Businesses.
The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act made significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. This panel will discuss certain tax changes that may adversely affect financially troubled business operations, debt restructurings, reorganizations, and liquidations.
Click here for more details on the full day event.
- February 20, 2020 The United States Tax Court Paves Way for Taxpayers to Escape Civil Penalties on Federal Income Tax Assessments
- January 10, 2020 A. Lavar Taylor Speaking About Current Developments in Collection Enforcement
- December 5, 2019 The 2nd Annual UCI Law/Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium: Machine Intelligence and the Changing Nature of Tax Practice
- December 2, 2019 IRS Commissioner Charles P. Rettig Will Deliver Keynote Address at Second Annual UCI-A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium
- August 8, 2019 A. Lavar Taylor Speaking About Litigation Tips From The Trenches