June 27, 2019
Mr. A. Lavar Taylor will be a panel speaker at the 2019 Chapter 7 Trustee Seminar, Central District of California, on Thursday, June 27, 2019, at 915 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1050, Los Angeles. Mr. Taylor will speak on The intersection of the new BBA Partnership Rules and the Bankruptcy Code, and other Tax Liens and Tax Issues.
Call us for any additional information, (714) 546-0445
- February 20, 2020 The United States Tax Court Paves Way for Taxpayers to Escape Civil Penalties on Federal Income Tax Assessments
- January 10, 2020 A. Lavar Taylor Speaking About Current Developments in Collection Enforcement
- December 5, 2019 The 2nd Annual UCI Law/Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium: Machine Intelligence and the Changing Nature of Tax Practice
- December 2, 2019 IRS Commissioner Charles P. Rettig Will Deliver Keynote Address at Second Annual UCI-A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium
- August 8, 2019 A. Lavar Taylor Speaking About Litigation Tips From The Trenches