February 2, 2019
Mr. A. Lavar Taylor will be speaking at the Bridging The Gap Program sponsored by the Orange County Bar Association on Saturday, February 2, 2019, at Chapman University Fowler School of Law, 370 N. Glassell, Orange, CA 92866.
Mr. Taylor will be speaking on the program of Federal Practice advising recently admitted attorneys and law school graduates on practicing Tax Law.
Bridge the gap between law school and law practice with this valuable introduction to the Orange County Courts and legal community.
Featuring: The Allen E. Broussard Panel on Professionalism & Civility
*Exclusive event for attorneys admitted after November 2017, and who have never attended an OCBA Bridging the Gap event*
- Making Your Way Through Court
- Venturing Ou (Solo Practitioner)
Morning Breakout Sessions:
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- Federal Practice
- Business Law
Afternoon Breakout Sessions:
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law & Motion
- Elder, Trusts, & Probate Law
- Do What You Love, Love What You Do
This program is approved for 7 hours of CLE credits.
- February 20, 2020 The United States Tax Court Paves Way for Taxpayers to Escape Civil Penalties on Federal Income Tax Assessments
- January 10, 2020 A. Lavar Taylor Speaking About Current Developments in Collection Enforcement
- December 5, 2019 The 2nd Annual UCI Law/Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium: Machine Intelligence and the Changing Nature of Tax Practice
- December 2, 2019 IRS Commissioner Charles P. Rettig Will Deliver Keynote Address at Second Annual UCI-A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium
- August 8, 2019 A. Lavar Taylor Speaking About Litigation Tips From The Trenches