November 5, 2020
Please join our very own A. Lavar Taylor on Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 12:00 pm for a speaking presentation hosted by The Orange County Bankruptcy Forum. For this Zoom meeting you will learn taxpayer tips and strategies for large and small business owners.
Upon registering, you will be provided the Zoom invitation for the webinar. Materials will be provided in a reminder email closer to the program. If you don't see these important emails, please first check your junk mail folder and then contact [email protected]
- OCBF Member: $10
- Non-Member: $25
- Government Employee / Non-Profit Attorney / Law School Student: FREE
Register Online HERE
Contact OCBF at (949) 681-8676 or [email protected]
The above activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1.0 hour. The OCBF certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for the approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing MCLE.
A link with instructions on obtaining the CLE certificate will be shared during the webinar. In order to obtain a certificate, participants will need to complete the form online. The Zoom participation log serves in place of signing in on the Record of Attendance and notes total attendance time. Attendees must participate in the program in its entirety to receive MCLE credit. Partial credit will not be given.
- November 11, 2020 U.S. News and Best Lawyers Release 2021 “Best Law Firms” Awards
- November 6, 2020 Was an IRS Penalty Correctly Imposed Against You or Your Client?
- November 6, 2020 Taxpayers filing returns with Section 199A deductions—more likely to incur accuracy-related penalties under Section 6662
- November 5, 2020 Battening Down the Tax Hatches for the Coming Economic Storm:
- November 4, 2020 California Franchise Tax Board Penalties 101