November 3, 2021
We are pleased to announce that our very own attorney, Jonathan Amitrano, will be speaking on November 17, 2021, at the Inland Empire Chapter of California Society of Tax Consultants. The panel is entitled “Form Audits to Collections, and How to Resolve a Liability in Dispute”. This will be a Zoom meeting held on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
For more information on this insightful event or to register, please visit https://www.cstcsociety.org/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detail&evid=1058&Itemid=115&year=2021&month=11&day=17&title=from-audits-to-collections-and-how-to-resolve-a-liability-in-dispute-inland-empire-chapter-virtual-meeting-111721&uid=5004cb7c6545f81f4efe9c5298f4a4f9
- May 20, 2022 A Win for Taxpayers: The United States Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Equitable Tolling with Respect to Non-Jurisdictional Deadlines
- May 13, 2022 Did You Receive a Letter 6338 from the IRS?
- May 9, 2022 NACBA’s 30th Annual Convention
- April 18, 2022 Tax Collection and Federal Litigation Updates
- March 15, 2022 8th Annual Young Tax Lawyers Conference