November 3, 2021
We are pleased to announce that our very own attorney, Jonathan Amitrano, will be speaking on November 17, 2021, at the Inland Empire Chapter of California Society of Tax Consultants. The panel is entitled “Form Audits to Collections, and How to Resolve a Liability in Dispute”. This will be a Zoom meeting held on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
For more information on this insightful event or to register, please visit https://www.cstcsociety.org/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detail&evid=1058&Itemid=115&year=2021&month=11&day=17&title=from-audits-to-collections-and-how-to-resolve-a-liability-in-dispute-inland-empire-chapter-virtual-meeting-111721&uid=5004cb7c6545f81f4efe9c5298f4a4f9
- November 24, 2021 The Art Industry Must Prepare for Congressional Increasing its Regulation of Money Laundering in the Art Market
- November 24, 2021 The United States Code of Federal Regulations Specificity Requirement with Respects to Internal Revenue Service Refund Claims
- November 3, 2021 Inland Empire Chapter of California Society of Tax Consultants - November 17th
- October 1, 2021 Silver Sponsor of the 2021 Annual Meeting of the California Tax Bar and California Tax Policy Conference - November 3rd-5th
- October 1, 2021 NACBA’s Members-Only Workshop - November 30th & December 1st