Innocent Spouse Relief – What You Need to Know!
March 7, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our attorneys, Rami M. Khoury and Daniel W. Soto, will be conducting a complimentary webinar on March 25, 2022, at 12:00 PM PST. This insightful presentation will include an overview of the current law and procedures regarding IRS innocent spouse relief, tips for tax practitioners representing clients who seek relief from joint IRS tax liabilities, and other updates related to IRS innocent spouse relief claims and litigation. This educational session will likely book quickly, so please register early at https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/
- April 25, 2023 Lisa O. Nelson, Partner with Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP, Will Be a Featured Panelist at the American Bar Association’s 2023 May Tax Meeting
- April 24, 2023 The American BarAssociation’s 2023 May Tax Meeting Will Feature Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Lawyer, Minh “Dennis” Nguyen
- April 13, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, to Be a Featured Guest Speaker at the American Bar Association’s May Meeting
- April 6, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP is Pleased to Be a Titanium Sponsor of the 2023 9th Annual Young Tax Lawyers Conference
- March 31, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Proposal Spurs Proposed Legislation Changes to EDD Levy Procedures