June 8, 2020
The Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor are pleased to announce Jonathan T. Amitrano has been again selected to the 2020 Southern California Rising Stars list, an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in their practice. This is an exclusive list, as only 2.5% of attorneys in Southern California receive this distinction and Jonathan has been recognized for six consecutive years.
Super Lawyers, a division of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer-influenced, rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected from more than 70 practice areas and all firm sizes, assuring a credible and relevant annual list.
The annual Rising Star selections are made using a patented, multiphase process that includes:
· Candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less
· Peer nominations
· Independent research by Super Lawyers
· Evaluations from a highly credentialed panel of attorneys
The objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys, to be used as a resource for both referring attorneys and consumers seeking legal counsel.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in the Super Lawyers Magazine, leading city/regional magazines, newspapers across the country, as well as the California Super Lawyers Digital Magazine.
Please join us in congratulating Mr. Amitrano on his distinguished selection. For more information about Super Lawyers' Rising Stars, visit SuperLawyers.com.
Author: A. Lavar Taylor, Managing Partner
- June 18, 2021 Internal Revenue Service Refund Statute of Limitations 101
- June 18, 2021 IRS-CI Voluntary Disclosure Practice and Cannabis Taxpayers
- June 9, 2021 Jonathan T. Amitrano Named to 2021 Super Lawyers’ Rising Star List
- November 11, 2020 U.S. News and Best Lawyers Release 2021 “Best Law Firms” Awards
- November 6, 2020 Was an IRS Penalty Correctly Imposed Against You or Your Client?