June 8, 2020
The Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor are pleased to announce Jonathan T. Amitrano has been again selected to the 2020 Southern California Rising Stars list, an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in their practice. This is an exclusive list, as only 2.5% of attorneys in Southern California receive this distinction and Jonathan has been recognized for six consecutive years.
Super Lawyers, a division of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer-influenced, rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected from more than 70 practice areas and all firm sizes, assuring a credible and relevant annual list.
The annual Rising Star selections are made using a patented, multiphase process that includes:
· Candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less
· Peer nominations
· Independent research by Super Lawyers
· Evaluations from a highly credentialed panel of attorneys
The objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys, to be used as a resource for both referring attorneys and consumers seeking legal counsel.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in the Super Lawyers Magazine, leading city/regional magazines, newspapers across the country, as well as the California Super Lawyers Digital Magazine.
Please join us in congratulating Mr. Amitrano on his distinguished selection. For more information about Super Lawyers' Rising Stars, visit SuperLawyers.com.
- June 8, 2020 Jonathan T. Amitrano Named to 2020 Super Lawyers’ Rising Star List
- June 3, 2020 CAN YOU BE PERSONALLY LIABLE FOR YOUR FORMER BUSINESS’ OR EMPLOYER’S CALIFORNIA UNPAID SALES TAXES?
- May 27, 2020 BBA Partnership Tax Provisions and Bankruptcy– A Recipe for Disaster, Part 1
- April 3, 2020 BBA Centralized Partnership Audit Rules and Bankruptcy
- March 30, 2020 IRS Audit Statute of Limitations May Be Extended for Failure to Report Foreign Financial Activity