June 8, 2022
The Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor is pleased to announce that Jonathan T. Amitrano has been again s selected to the 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars List, an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in their practice. Jonathan has been recognized for eight consecutive years 2015-2022. According to Super Lawyers, only 2.5% of attorneys in Southern California receive this distinction. The selection process to the Rising Stars list considers peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice, candidate must be 40 years old or younger and other cogent factors.
Super Lawyers, is a research-driven, peer-influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement in their legal area. The objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys, to be used as a resource for both referring attorneys and consumers seeking legal counsel.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in the Super Lawyers Magazine, leading city/regional magazines, newspapers across the country, as well as the California Super Lawyers Digital Magazine.
Please join us in congratulating Jonathan on being selected to the 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars List and view his attorney profile on Super Lawyers at https://profiles.superlawyers.
Author: A. Lavar Taylor, Managing Partner
- June 29, 2022 7th Annual USD School of Law – RJS LAW Tax Controversy Institute
- June 8, 2022 Jonathan T. Amitrano Selected As A 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star
- May 20, 2022 A Win for Taxpayers: The United States Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Equitable Tolling with Respect to Non-Jurisdictional Deadlines
- May 13, 2022 Did You Receive a Letter 6338 from the IRS?
- May 9, 2022 NACBA’s 30th Annual Convention