July 19, 2019
Jonathan Amitrano will be speaking at the USD School of Law – RJS LAW Tax Controversy Institute on July 19, 2019, at the University of San Diego School of Law, Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice, Theatre. He will be speaking on Ethical Considerations in IRS Collections and IRS Audits. Additional information may be found here: https://www.sandiego.edu/events/law/detail.php?_focus=65653
- October 8, 2020 FinCEN Extends FBAR Deadline for Persons Affected By Recent Natural Disasters
- October 7, 2020 The Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor Offer Thoughts on U.S. v. Boyd - Potential Implications for U.S. Taxpayers Residing in the U.S. and Throughout the World
- October 7, 2020 36th Annual Tax Controversy Institute
- June 8, 2020 Jonathan T. Amitrano Named to 2020 Super Lawyers’ Rising Star List
- June 3, 2020 CAN YOU BE PERSONALLY LIABLE FOR YOUR FORMER BUSINESS’ OR EMPLOYER’S CALIFORNIA UNPAID SALES TAXES?