July 19, 2019
Jonathan Amitrano will be speaking at the USD School of Law – RJS LAW Tax Controversy Institute on July 19, 2019, at the University of San Diego School of Law, Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice, Theatre. He will be speaking on Ethical Considerations in IRS Collections and IRS Audits. Additional information may be found here: https://www.sandiego.edu/events/law/detail.php?_focus=65653
- June 18, 2021 Internal Revenue Service Refund Statute of Limitations 101
- June 18, 2021 IRS-CI Voluntary Disclosure Practice and Cannabis Taxpayers
- June 9, 2021 Jonathan T. Amitrano Named to 2021 Super Lawyers’ Rising Star List
- November 11, 2020 U.S. News and Best Lawyers Release 2021 “Best Law Firms” Awards
- November 6, 2020 Was an IRS Penalty Correctly Imposed Against You or Your Client?