May 9, 2022
A. Lavar Taylor will be a featured panelist member at the upcoming NACBA’s 30th Annual Convention held in Tucson, AZ on May 19, 2022. Join us for this educational session and learn practical steps to handle tax controversies and to identify when you should refer a tax case, how to identify tax resolution cases and evaluate tax transcripts, best practices for attorney/client engagements process, how to get paid on time, creating fee structures/agreements, malpractice pitfalls, offers-in-compromise, installment agreements, innocent spouse relief, CNC, penalty abatement, and more! Click on the below link to register for this insightful event!
- September 29, 2022 American Bar Association’s Tax Section’s Fall 2022 Tax Meeting
- September 29, 2022 California Tax Agencies Unlocked
- June 29, 2022 7th Annual USD School of Law – RJS LAW Tax Controversy Institute
- June 8, 2022 Jonathan T. Amitrano Selected As A 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star
- May 20, 2022 A Win for Taxpayers: The United States Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Equitable Tolling with Respect to Non-Jurisdictional Deadlines