NACBA’s 30th Annual Convention
May 9, 2022
A. Lavar Taylor will be a featured panelist member at the upcoming NACBA’s 30th Annual Convention held in Tucson, AZ on May 19, 2022. Join us for this educational session and learn practical steps to handle tax controversies and to identify when you should refer a tax case, how to identify tax resolution cases and evaluate tax transcripts, best practices for attorney/client engagements process, how to get paid on time, creating fee structures/agreements, malpractice pitfalls, offers-in-compromise, installment agreements, innocent spouse relief, CNC, penalty abatement, and more! Click on the below link to register for this insightful event!
- March 2, 2023 The U.S. Supreme Court Agreed with Precedent Set by Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP and Determined The Maximum Non-Willful Penalty For A Late-Filed FBAR Is $10,000
- February 7, 2023 American Bar Association’s 2023 Midyear Tax Meeting: February 9-11 | San Diego, CA
- December 7, 2022 Technological Advancements in Tax Practice and the Impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on the IRS’s Capabilities and Service
- October 26, 2022 UCLA Extension’s 38th Annual Tax Controversy Conference
- September 29, 2022 American Bar Association’s Tax Section’s Fall 2022 Tax Meeting