Tax Collection and Federal Litigation Updates
April 18, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our attorney Jonathan Amitrano, will be speaking on May 13, 2022, at the Washington D.C. ABA May Tax Meeting. The panel topic is “Tax Collection and Federal Litigation Updates,” which will provide an update on Collection Due Process litigation. This insightful session will include updates on tax verification and overpayments, what constitutes as CDP hearing, and information on the most litigated issues in CDP cases. To register for this important and insightful session, please visit https://web.cvent.com/event/45ec09fc-da61-4dee-aad6-66de05b11d4a/summary.
- April 25, 2023 Lisa O. Nelson, Partner with Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP, Will Be a Featured Panelist at the American Bar Association’s 2023 May Tax Meeting
- April 24, 2023 The American BarAssociation’s 2023 May Tax Meeting Will Feature Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Lawyer, Minh “Dennis” Nguyen
- April 13, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, to Be a Featured Guest Speaker at the American Bar Association’s May Meeting
- April 6, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP is Pleased to Be a Titanium Sponsor of the 2023 9th Annual Young Tax Lawyers Conference
- March 31, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Proposal Spurs Proposed Legislation Changes to EDD Levy Procedures