Technological Advancements in Tax Practice and the Impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on the IRS’s Capabilities and Service
December 7, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our attorney Jonathan Amitrano, will have a speaking engagement on December 6, 2022 at 1:00-2:35 PM EST with the American Bar Association. This presentation is entitled “Technological Advancements in Tax Practice and the Impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on the IRS's Capabilities and Service.” The insightful session will provide you information about the Inflation Reduction Act, how the IRS will modernize its technological infrastructure and create new digital tools to allow taxpayers to get information from the IRS instantaneous and improve capabilities and service. To join this important and insightful session, please visit https://www.americanbar.org/events-cle/mtg/web/427564017/#:~:text=In%20addition%2C%20with%20the%20passage%20of%20the%20Inflation,from%20the%20IRS%20instantaneously%2C%20improving%20capabilities%20and%20service.
- April 25, 2023 Lisa O. Nelson, Partner with Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP, Will Be a Featured Panelist at the American Bar Association’s 2023 May Tax Meeting
- April 24, 2023 The American BarAssociation’s 2023 May Tax Meeting Will Feature Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Lawyer, Minh “Dennis” Nguyen
- April 13, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, to Be a Featured Guest Speaker at the American Bar Association’s May Meeting
- April 6, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP is Pleased to Be a Titanium Sponsor of the 2023 9th Annual Young Tax Lawyers Conference
- March 31, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Proposal Spurs Proposed Legislation Changes to EDD Levy Procedures