October 1, 2021
We are pleased to announce that our very own attorney, Lisa Nelson, will be a panelist on the UCLA 37th Annual Tax Controversy Institute on October 21, 2021. The panel’s topic is FBAR and Penalty Litigation including Collection and Voluntary Disclosure Program.
For more information on this insightful event, please visit https://www.uclaextension.edu/accounting-taxation-internal-audit/taxation/course/37th-annual-tax-controversy-institute-mgmt-89521?fbclid=IwAR26QuEsI1v0_vqrNGkXADuzHXLAwPHIOa_OA92kPTd1FoiV_EerDrMz3D4
- October 1, 2021 Silver Sponsor of the 2021 Annual Meeting of the California Tax Bar and California Tax Policy Conference - November 3rd-5th
- October 1, 2021 NACBA’s Members-Only Workshop - November 30th & December 1st
- October 1, 2021 The UCLA 37th Annual Tax Controversy Institute - October 21st
- June 18, 2021 Internal Revenue Service Refund Statute of Limitations 101
- June 18, 2021 IRS-CI Voluntary Disclosure Practice and Cannabis Taxpayers