The 2nd Annual UCI Law/Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium: Machine Intelligence and the Changing Nature of Tax Practice
December 5, 2019
Dates: Monday, February 24, 2020 at 8:00am to 6:00pm
Location: UCI University Club 801 E. Peltason Drive, Irvine, CA 92697
This two-day conference will address how artificial intelligence and related technologies impact tax enforcement and administration, tax planning and risk management, and how such technologies can be harnessed to assist taxpayers. The program will feature leading tax practitioners, industry entrepreneurs, researchers, and government officials. The symposium will be hosted by the UCI Law Graduate Tax Program and sponsored by the Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor. Tentative schedule will be made available by the end of October.
Full-time federal, state, and local government employees may attend at no cost. Please e-mail to [email protected], noting “Gov't Tax Event Registration” in the subject line, for details on how to register.
This event is approved for 12.0 hours of Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California. UC Irvine School of Law is a State Bar-approved MCLE provider.
- June 29, 2022 7th Annual USD School of Law – RJS LAW Tax Controversy Institute
- June 8, 2022 Jonathan T. Amitrano Selected As A 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star
- May 20, 2022 A Win for Taxpayers: The United States Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Equitable Tolling with Respect to Non-Jurisdictional Deadlines
- May 13, 2022 Did You Receive a Letter 6338 from the IRS?
- May 9, 2022 NACBA’s 30th Annual Convention