The 2nd Annual UCI Law/Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium: Machine Intelligence and the Changing Nature of Tax Practice
December 5, 2019
Dates: Monday, February 24, 2020 at 8:00am to 6:00pm
Location: UCI University Club 801 E. Peltason Drive, Irvine, CA 92697
This two-day conference will address how artificial intelligence and related technologies impact tax enforcement and administration, tax planning and risk management, and how such technologies can be harnessed to assist taxpayers. The program will feature leading tax practitioners, industry entrepreneurs, researchers, and government officials. The symposium will be hosted by the UCI Law Graduate Tax Program and sponsored by the Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor. Tentative schedule will be made available by the end of October.
Full-time federal, state, and local government employees may attend at no cost. Please e-mail to [email protected], noting “Gov't Tax Event Registration” in the subject line, for details on how to register.
This event is approved for 12.0 hours of Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California. UC Irvine School of Law is a State Bar-approved MCLE provider.
- September 20, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, Will be a Panelist at the American Bar Association’s Virtual 2023 Fall Tax Meeting
- August 30, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, Recognized in 4th edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America
- August 29, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Founding Partner, Lavar Taylor, Recognized in 30th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- August 8, 2023 Jonathan Amitrano, Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, in Part Three of American Bar Association’s Four-part Webinar Series
- July 27, 2023 Jonathan Amitrano, Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Will be a Panelist at the California Society of Enrolled Agents California Tax Agencies Unlocked Virtual Event