October 26, 2022
The Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor are proud to be a sponsor and support the UCLA Extension’s Annual Tax Controversy Conference held on October 27th, 2022 from 8:30–5:30 PM PST, at the Beverly Hills Hotel. This presentation provides important tax-related updates for tax attorneys, accountants, CPA’s, enrolled agents, financial advisors, and other tax professionals. This insightful session is structured in an open forum for distinguished presenters and panelists to discuss, and often debate, sensitive tax practice issues. Register soon at https://www.uclaextension.edu/tax-controversy-conference before the event sells out.
- October 26, 2022 UCLA Extension’s 38th Annual Tax Controversy Conference
- September 29, 2022 American Bar Association’s Tax Section’s Fall 2022 Tax Meeting
- September 29, 2022 California Tax Agencies Unlocked
- June 29, 2022 7th Annual USD School of Law – RJS LAW Tax Controversy Institute
- June 8, 2022 Jonathan T. Amitrano Selected As A 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star