UCLA Extension’s 38th Annual Tax Controversy Conference
October 26, 2022
The Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor are proud to be a sponsor and support the UCLA Extension’s Annual Tax Controversy Conference held on October 27th, 2022 from 8:30–5:30 PM PST, at the Beverly Hills Hotel. This presentation provides important tax-related updates for tax attorneys, accountants, CPA’s, enrolled agents, financial advisors, and other tax professionals. This insightful session is structured in an open forum for distinguished presenters and panelists to discuss, and often debate, sensitive tax practice issues. Register soon at https://www.uclaextension.edu/tax-controversy-conference before the event sells out.
- March 2, 2023 The U.S. Supreme Court Agreed with Precedent Set by Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP and Determined The Maximum Non-Willful Penalty For A Late-Filed FBAR Is $10,000
- February 7, 2023 American Bar Association’s 2023 Midyear Tax Meeting: February 9-11 | San Diego, CA
- December 7, 2022 Technological Advancements in Tax Practice and the Impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on the IRS’s Capabilities and Service
- October 26, 2022 UCLA Extension’s 38th Annual Tax Controversy Conference
- September 29, 2022 American Bar Association’s Tax Section’s Fall 2022 Tax Meeting