April 18, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our attorney Jonathan Amitrano, will be speaking on May 13, 2022, at the Washington D.C. ABA May Tax Meeting. The panel topic is “Tax Collection and Federal Litigation Updates,” which will provide an update on Collection Due Process litigation.
March 15, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our own attorney, Rami M. Khoury will be speaking at the 8th Annual Young Tax Lawyers’ Conference, on April 27, 2022 from 2:10 PM to 3:10 PM PST. This insightful presentation includes highlights on the various rules of professional conduct and code of ethics prescribed by a variety of agencies.
March 10, 2022
The Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) has increased civil enforcement of international reporting requirements in recent years. In this article, we discuss the international reporting requirements and forms required to file.
March 7, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our attorneys, Rami M. Khoury and Daniel W. Soto, will be conducting a complimentary webinar on March 25, 2022, at 12:00 PM PST.
March 3, 2022
We are delighted to announce the Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor, LLP are sponsoring the 4th Annual UCI Law/A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium on March 21, 20022. The topic for this symposium is The Global Tax Deal and the Changing International Tax Order. This event will feature keynote speaker, Rebecca Kysar, Counselor in the Office for Tax Policy at the U.S. Treasury Department and attendees will receive nine-hours of MCLE credit.
- June 29, 2022 7th Annual USD School of Law – RJS LAW Tax Controversy Institute
- June 8, 2022 Jonathan T. Amitrano Selected As A 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star
- May 20, 2022 A Win for Taxpayers: The United States Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Equitable Tolling with Respect to Non-Jurisdictional Deadlines
- May 13, 2022 Did You Receive a Letter 6338 from the IRS?
- May 9, 2022 NACBA’s 30th Annual Convention