NACBA’s 30th Annual Convention
May 9, 2022
A. Lavar Taylor will be a featured panelist member at the upcoming NACBA’s 30th Annual Convention held in Tucson, AZ on May 19, 2022. Join us for this educational session and learn practical steps to handle tax controversies and to identify when you should refer a tax case, how to identify tax resolution cases and evaluate tax transcripts, best practices for attorney/client engagements process, how to get paid on time, creating fee structures/agreements, malpractice pitfalls, offers-in-compromise, installment agreements, innocent spouse relief, CNC, penalty abatement, and more!
Tax Collection and Federal Litigation Updates
April 18, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our attorney Jonathan Amitrano, will be speaking on May 13, 2022, at the Washington D.C. ABA May Tax Meeting. The panel topic is “Tax Collection and Federal Litigation Updates,” which will provide an update on Collection Due Process litigation.
8th Annual Young Tax Lawyers Conference
March 15, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our own attorney, Rami M. Khoury will be speaking at the 8th Annual Young Tax Lawyers’ Conference, on April 27, 2022 from 2:10 PM to 3:10 PM PST. This insightful presentation includes highlights on the various rules of professional conduct and code of ethics prescribed by a variety of agencies.
IRS STREAMLINED FILING COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES AND THE NON-RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT
March 10, 2022
The Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) has increased civil enforcement of international reporting requirements in recent years. In this article, we discuss the international reporting requirements and forms required to file.
Innocent Spouse Relief – What You Need to Know!
March 7, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our attorneys, Rami M. Khoury and Daniel W. Soto, will be conducting a complimentary webinar on March 25, 2022, at 12:00 PM PST.
- March 2, 2023 The U.S. Supreme Court Agreed with Precedent Set by Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP and Determined The Maximum Non-Willful Penalty For A Late-Filed FBAR Is $10,000
- February 7, 2023 American Bar Association’s 2023 Midyear Tax Meeting: February 9-11 | San Diego, CA
- December 7, 2022 Technological Advancements in Tax Practice and the Impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on the IRS’s Capabilities and Service
- October 26, 2022 UCLA Extension’s 38th Annual Tax Controversy Conference
- September 29, 2022 American Bar Association’s Tax Section’s Fall 2022 Tax Meeting