June 3, 2020
Sales taxes are a significant obligation for many California businesses. Businesses subject to sales tax are required to collect the sales taxes from their customers, file quarterly sales tax returns, and timely pay the taxes owed for each quarter to the California Department of Tax & Fee Administration (“CDTFA”).
May 27, 2020
Some of us practitioners are old enough to have endured the transition to the TEFRA Partnership audit provisions from the unwieldy pre-TEFRA rules that required the IRS to audit the tax returns of all partners in a tax partnership in order to assess deficiencies resulting from adjustments to Forms 1065 filed by those partnerships. That transition required a considerable learning curve.
- June 18, 2021 Internal Revenue Service Refund Statute of Limitations 101
- June 18, 2021 IRS-CI Voluntary Disclosure Practice and Cannabis Taxpayers
- June 9, 2021 Jonathan T. Amitrano Named to 2021 Super Lawyers’ Rising Star List
- November 11, 2020 U.S. News and Best Lawyers Release 2021 “Best Law Firms” Awards
- November 6, 2020 Was an IRS Penalty Correctly Imposed Against You or Your Client?