May 27, 2020
Some of us practitioners are old enough to have endured the transition to the TEFRA Partnership audit provisions from the unwieldy pre-TEFRA rules that required the IRS to audit the tax returns of all partners in a tax partnership in order to assess deficiencies resulting from adjustments to Forms 1065 filed by those partnerships. That transition required a considerable learning curve.
- November 11, 2020 U.S. News and Best Lawyers Release 2021 “Best Law Firms” Awards
- November 6, 2020 Was an IRS Penalty Correctly Imposed Against You or Your Client?
- November 6, 2020 Taxpayers filing returns with Section 199A deductions—more likely to incur accuracy-related penalties under Section 6662
- November 5, 2020 Battening Down the Tax Hatches for the Coming Economic Storm:
- November 4, 2020 California Franchise Tax Board Penalties 101