Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP is Pleased to Be a Titanium Sponsor of the 2023 9th Annual Young Tax Lawyers Conference
April 6, 2023
Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP is pleased to be a Titanium Sponsor of the 2023 9th Annual Young Tax Lawyers (YTL) Conference to be held on April 27th at 1:00pm PST.
Our firm, and the firm’s predecessor - the Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor LLP - has been consistently recognized as one of the top tax law firms in Southern California. Over the past 3 decades, our attorneys have received numerous awards, including Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America, for our experience and excellence in tax law. Specializing in civil and criminal tax controversies involving both federal and state tax agencies, we represent businesses and individual taxpayers during civil audits, criminal investigations, administrative appeals, and judicial proceedings in both trial and appellate courts.
Our attorneys come from a variety of backgrounds, including attorneys who previously worked for the government (IRS, Department of Justice and the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration). This broad range of experience enables us to resolve tax controversy disputes in the most pragmatic and cost-effective ways, both in and out of court.
The Conference features Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Associate Lawyer, Daniel Soto. Daniel will be sharing his expertise in the “Testing Your Tax Ethical IQ” session and other valuable related insights.
To register and learn more about this informative session, visit https://pheedloop.com/youngtaxlawyers2023/site/home/.
- January 17, 2024 2024 ABA Midyear Tax Meeting
- September 20, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, Will be a Panelist at the American Bar Association’s Virtual 2023 Fall Tax Meeting
- August 30, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, Recognized in 4th edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America
- August 29, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Founding Partner, Lavar Taylor, Recognized in 30th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- August 8, 2023 Jonathan Amitrano, Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, in Part Three of American Bar Association’s Four-part Webinar Series