Technological Advancements in Tax Practice and the Impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on the IRS’s Capabilities and Service
December 7, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our attorney Jonathan Amitrano, will have a speaking engagement on December 6, 2022 at 1:00-2:35 PM EST with the American Bar Association. This presentation is entitled “Technological Advancements in Tax Practice and the Impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on the IRS's Capabilities and Service.” The insightful session will provide you information about the Inflation Reduction Act, how the IRS will modernize its technological infrastructure and create new digital tools to allow taxpayers to get information from the IRS instantaneous and improve capabilities and service.
September 29, 2022
Please join our very own A. Lavar Taylor and Jonathan Amitrano on Thursday, October 13, 2022 at the American Bar Association’s Tax Section’s Fall 2022 Tax Meeting. Lavar will be speaking on a panel on Thursday, October 13th from 1:00-4:00 PM (CDT), on the topic entitled “Tax Collection, Bankruptcy and Workouts Tax Collection and Federal Litigation Updates.” Jonathan will be speaking on a panel on Friday, October 14th at 12:45 PM (CDT), on the topic entitled “Technological Advancements in Tax Practice and the Impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on the IRS's Capabilities and Service.”
September 29, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our attorney Jonathan Amitrano, will be a panelist on November 8th, 2022 from 8:30 am-12:30 pm (PST), at the California Tax Agencies Unlocked virtual event. This presentation is the fast track way for you to sharpen and enhance your tax resolution skills at the state level.
June 29, 2022
The Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor, LLP is proud to be a sponsor this year for the 7th Annual USD School of Law – RJS LAW Tax Controversy Institute on Friday, July 15th at Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice. A. Lavar Taylor is a panelist on the topic of “The Tax Lawyer’s Guide to Bankruptcy” from 9:00-10:00 AM (PST).
May 9, 2022
A. Lavar Taylor will be a featured panelist member at the upcoming NACBA’s 30th Annual Convention held in Tucson, AZ on May 19, 2022. Join us for this educational session and learn practical steps to handle tax controversies and to identify when you should refer a tax case, how to identify tax resolution cases and evaluate tax transcripts, best practices for attorney/client engagements process, how to get paid on time, creating fee structures/agreements, malpractice pitfalls, offers-in-compromise, installment agreements, innocent spouse relief, CNC, penalty abatement, and more!
- September 20, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, Will be a Panelist at the American Bar Association’s Virtual 2023 Fall Tax Meeting
- August 30, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Jonathan Amitrano, Recognized in 4th edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America
- August 29, 2023 Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Founding Partner, Lavar Taylor, Recognized in 30th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- August 8, 2023 Jonathan Amitrano, Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, in Part Three of American Bar Association’s Four-part Webinar Series
- July 27, 2023 Jonathan Amitrano, Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP Partner, Will be a Panelist at the California Society of Enrolled Agents California Tax Agencies Unlocked Virtual Event