Tax Collection and Federal Litigation Updates
April 18, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our attorney Jonathan Amitrano, will be speaking on May 13, 2022, at the Washington D.C. ABA May Tax Meeting. The panel topic is “Tax Collection and Federal Litigation Updates,” which will provide an update on Collection Due Process litigation.
8th Annual Young Tax Lawyers Conference
March 15, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our own attorney, Rami M. Khoury will be speaking at the 8th Annual Young Tax Lawyers’ Conference, on April 27, 2022 from 2:10 PM to 3:10 PM PST. This insightful presentation includes highlights on the various rules of professional conduct and code of ethics prescribed by a variety of agencies.
Innocent Spouse Relief – What You Need to Know!
March 7, 2022
We are pleased to announce that our attorneys, Rami M. Khoury and Daniel W. Soto, will be conducting a complimentary webinar on March 25, 2022, at 12:00 PM PST.
4th Annual UCI Law/A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium
March 3, 2022
We are delighted to announce the Law Offices of A. Lavar Taylor, LLP are sponsoring the 4th Annual UCI Law/A. Lavar Taylor Tax Symposium on March 21, 20022. The topic for this symposium is The Global Tax Deal and the Changing International Tax Order. This event will feature keynote speaker, Rebecca Kysar, Counselor in the Office for Tax Policy at the U.S. Treasury Department and attendees will receive nine-hours of MCLE credit.
Inland Empire Chapter of California Society of Tax Consultants - November 17th
November 3, 2021
We are pleased to announce that our very own attorney, Jonathan Amitrano, will be speaking on November 17, 2021, at the Inland Empire Chapter of California Society of Tax Consultants. The panel is entitled “Form Audits to Collections, and How to Resolve a Liability in Dispute”. This will be a Zoom meeting held on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- March 2, 2023 The U.S. Supreme Court Agreed with Precedent Set by Taylor Nelson Amitrano LLP and Determined The Maximum Non-Willful Penalty For A Late-Filed FBAR Is $10,000
- February 7, 2023 American Bar Association’s 2023 Midyear Tax Meeting: February 9-11 | San Diego, CA
- December 7, 2022 Technological Advancements in Tax Practice and the Impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on the IRS’s Capabilities and Service
- October 26, 2022 UCLA Extension’s 38th Annual Tax Controversy Conference
- September 29, 2022 American Bar Association’s Tax Section’s Fall 2022 Tax Meeting